Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Not-so-Boring Neutrals

Today's post is a cute business-casual outfit. My last post was all about bright colors; this one is all about neutrals.
Black, white, and gray are so classic together; they've stood the test of time. This outfit would work great if you work in an office, at a school, or if you are attending an event where everyone is expected to dress up just a little.
I have always loved argyle. It is a classic print that will cutify any sweater. Or sweater-vest. Or socks. Or anything that comes in a print. Also, I feel that this foux-layered argyle top really channels my inner nerd. Which is fine by me. I heart nerds.
I feel adorable in this outfit, and anything but boring. Sometimes I wanna put on something cute with a pair of pumps even if I have nowhere to go but the grocery store. And that's alright. 

The argyle top was purchased from a local thrift store, the black pumps and gray pencil skirt are from Wal-Mart, and the clutch was a hand-me-down. I spent next to nothing for this whole outfit, and it is one of my favorites. I feel like a million bucks while I'm in it. Best thing ever.
                                                                Love always,
                                                                     Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment