Friday, November 28, 2014

A Casual Thanksgiving

In my family, Thanksgiving dinner is always a casual affair. We get together, we cook, we eat, we watch movies, we eat some more. Thanksgiving takes several hours, if not the whole day.
I knew my day would consist of me cooking, eating, and laying around, that is when I wasn't busy chasing my two-year-old. Cute and comfy was the way to go.
I found this gray sleeveless cardigan at Factory Connection. Belted, it looks really great and helps create a waistline. I just love it; it's really cute. I went with my black leggings and some simple flats that I have had forever.
Oh, yeah. Did you notice the "rule" I'm breaking? Yeah, I'm talking about that striped top that I picked up at Sears. In case you were wondering, yes you can wear horizontal stripes. Anyone can. Also, how cute is this clutch? I picked it up at a little local store called Charmed. 
And this picture right here shows what I am most grateful for in this world. My little girl, Mila. She is one of the main reasons I am doing this blog. I hope she will grow up loving herself no matter what. There is only one way I can think of to make that happen, and that is to lead by example.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit and your daughter is adorable! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that fringed vest and the way you styled it! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Janeane
    www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It was lots of fun. Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete