Monday, November 17, 2014

In Love with Leopard

I'm just absolutely loving my outfit in this post. I have always had an affection for leopard print. It could have something to do with my hometown of DeQueen, Arkansas having the leopard as the school mascot. Maybe it's the magical way that the print camouflages round tummies. I suppose it could simply be that I love the way it looks on me.





 Leopard, in fact, looks great on almost anyone. Also, it's a really fun, sexy print that can function as a neutral, too.Wear it with black, wear it with brown; wear it with black and brown, as I have done here. It even looks amazing with bright colors. 


I would like to take a moment here to talk about my adorable furry boots and purse set. Originally from Avon, I picked this cute duo up at a local flea-market for $10. I am completely smitten with them, as well.



 I feel so cute and confident in this outfit, as well as trendy; tunics, leggings, and boots being what its all about this Autumn, after all.
These boots are very comfy, too.


I chose my turquoise necklace and earrings to go with this outfit. Leopard is made up of blacks, browns, and tans, and turquoise looks amazing with all of those. Of course, it's hard to go wrong with turquoise. Much like leopard print, it's fun and goes with almost anything.


This is probably going to be one of my most-worn outfits this fall and winter. I absolutely love every part of it, from head to toe. Leopard, blacks and browns, and turquoise are all timeless and never quite go out of style. Hopefully I'll be rocking this ensemble for a while.

Tunic- Sears
Leggings- Wal-Mart
Avon boots and purse set- Flea-market
Necklace- Flea-market
Earrings- Stage

                             Thanks for reading!

                                                         Love always,
                                                              Ashley



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Leopard is finally starting to grow on me & I really like the way you described it being a neutral. I used to only do small doses, but I recently got a sweater that has a full leopard pattern. I am going to join @fullyfashionable & @curvygirlontherun on Instagram on Thursday with their #leopardaccessoryday2014. You should join in with this look!

    Janeane
    www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! I just might do that! :)

      Delete