Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Plaid Leggings

This post is all about my adorable pair of plaid leggings. I just had to get them when I saw them (along with a pair of leopard ones, but I'll save that for another post.)
Ladies, I am here to tell you that YES YOU CAN rock a pair of leggings. Even if you are big. Even if you are top heavy. What do I always say? If you love it, wear it!

 Do I look a little like an ice-cream cone? Probably. Do I care? No. Why? Because I love these leggings and I feel happy when I wear them. 

If you are a little self-conscious about being top-heavy, you can pair printed leggings with a solid-colored top. That way the focus will be more on the leggings themselves. I love the sheer skirt-like bottom part of this black tunic.
For this outfit I decided my U.S. Polo Assn bag and a simple string of white beads were all the accessories I needed. My silver shoes added just a touch of dressy to this casual ensemble.

The tunic and leggings were purchased at my local Family Dollar store. I really find some cute things there sometimes! The silver shoes were a great find at a thrift store. Handbag from Stage.

Happy shopping and thanks for reading!
                                                             Love always,
                                                                   Ashley

2 comments: